Burying idea.

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Onyxsoulle

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Okay so this occurred to me when Calleigh posted the note about burying bits while in the woods.

Instead of using the 'bury' command to put someone in the ground. Would it be possible to have the bury command just create a 'container' in the room we are in. Toss in whatever you want. Bury again to have closed. After closed, you would need the 'Exhume' command to open the grave again(if it's still there, I imagine it working like it does now, where 'wild' graves erode after a while) and would absolutely have to have cnotes to state why you exhumed a grave.

Just a thought. :D

Geras

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:36 am

How about vultures and rats that go around eating those bits that are left behind too?

Applesauce

Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 am

Geras wrote:How about vultures and rats that go around eating those bits that are left behind too?
I like that, actually. Or the bits could just expire after a while if they're not picked up or put in a container or whatever it is mages/cooks/nutjobs do with them.

I mean, even living animals leave claw sheathes and whiskers and fur all over the place, but you don't walk around tripping over them every few feet. They get blown away, covered by dirt, eaten by bugs, etc. They just "go away".

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 am

We have a spec for this floating around. I'll dredge it up and bump it on priority.

• Information