Splitting drinks - Sip?

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Inertia

Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 am

So I stumbled across split recently and, especially with cooking going live, I've decided it's kind of the greatest thing ever. Would it be possible to extend its functionality to include drink items as well?

I realize breaking off a piece of cake and handing it to someone is more realistic than portioning out a sip from your wine, but I think that's easily overlooked in favor of, say, pouring samples without requiring the creation of a lot of little containers through crafts.

(In all honesty though, I mostly would like to know exactly how many drinks I have left in an item to better tailor poses.)

Applesauce

Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 am

Inertia wrote:(In all honesty though, I mostly would like to know exactly how many drinks I have left in an item to better tailor poses.)
+1

Even if actually splitting doesn't make it in, the ability of the command to tell you how many drinks are left would be appreciated.

wimple

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:24 am

You can look in your drink and have an idea of the level of the liquid in the drink. Perhaps this could just be parsed to tell you the number of drinks rather than more than half full, half full, less than half full?

Beronica

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 am

Also it should let us know when a cask is empty.

• Information