[Complete] Labeling Items

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Inertia

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

There once existed a label command that allowed you to add keywords to items for easier manipulation. Would it be possible to have it (again)?

I think it's particularly useful for people who have a lot of mail, especially as ledgers are known to be buggy at times, and sometimes it's preferable to keep letters as a 'hard copy' and still be able to grab everything related to a certain topic.

It's also a nice RP tool when you use ledger pages as posters and such - though I can understand the argument that if you're using a page from a book as something else, you should likely pay extra for the object it's now representing. But when it comes to, say, adding a clothing piece to an outfit, I'm pretty reluctant to drop down retooling coin just to be able to 'wear all.lingerie'.

Not, uh. Not that Olivia wears lingerie.

Applesauce

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Please yes! It would be very useful for organization and manipulation.

SlyViolin

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 am

I admit I've a solution to this problem for myself, but I rarely get letters anymore so haven't gotten around to it. If you send me some paper pulp I'll string you a courier box to look like a bundle of letters tied with a coloured ribbon. You can then put letters into specific bundles and tell them apart by the colour of the ribbon!

Applesauce

Thu May 02, 2013 1:25 am

Just as a note, this did get re-enabled, so this thread can be closed or moved to the right sub-forum for completed stuff or whatever.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sun May 12, 2013 12:15 am

Yes, re-enabled.

• Information