Make Falcons Useful (Again)

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Temi

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 am

It's just a little prototype I threw together, but I'll keep pushing at it. There would be some limitations - the chipmunk might need to keep KOing itself, due to how it's set up. It's wrong, but maybe not awful? The chipmunk's attack, ie, the attack to the chipmunk, maybe? The set-up would also not play nice with multiple birds or hunters or differing keywords, and it has to be set up on a per prey basis, so might just stay the small critters.

Dreams
Discord Handle: dreams2410

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:33 am

Temi wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 am
It's just a little prototype I threw together, but I'll keep pushing at it. There would be some limitations - the chipmunk might need to keep KOing itself, due to how it's set up. It's wrong, but maybe not awful? The chipmunk's attack, ie, the attack to the chipmunk, maybe? The set-up would also not play nice with multiple birds or hunters or differing keywords, and it has to be set up on a per prey basis, so might just stay the small critters.
Alas, poor chipmunk. I knew you well.
help policy triggers, help policy non-consensual, help sandwich

Chief
Discord Handle: ChiefBigWeed#6739

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 am

Oh. That should be all fine. Wording can be ignored over some RP. I could see keywords and custom shorts indeed messing it up some. I'm all fine with it working only on small critters, would already provide to the Husbandry tree another market/use. Until I find compelling enough arguments to add trainable eagles to the falconrist's kit, small game sounds more than dandy with me >:D

• Information