Specifically for code or policies you would like to see implemented.
- Posts: 1028
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:04 pm
- Discord Handle: Niamh#3824
Posted for a player:
It's impossible to look down when you have an item with the down keyword.
Perhaps a good time to implement 'look dir <direction>' to guarantee
that you won't be staring into an item?
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 am
That's not a bad idea. Would likewise help when an item in the room has a keyword that matches a direction. I remember not being able to 'look north' in a room in the Madison, because some shelves had that keyword.
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm
- Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579
Approved, Niamh or Basdes, can you write this up please?
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:12 am
Downturned cuffs, meet thy savior!
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:32 pm
Finally, I'm saved from involuntary inspections of upholstered furniture.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest