Toying around with a Character Creator

Post logs, pictures, poetry and more. (Please request the permission of others before posting logs about their characters. Thank you!)

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:43 am

So recently I watched a video on youtube where these folks tried to recreate celebrities using a character creator. I thought 'Hey, I'm bored, Might as well try and create some of my TI characters with it'. So a very slow download later, and test run I managed to create two of my characters, Misune and Zahida, to the best of my and the programs abilities. I like to think they are somewhat decent representations, minus clothing but eh did the best I could with that since the program doesn't have many clothing options, and none customizable.
So first off is Misune, Pre-Missing Left Eye version.
ImageImage

And next up you have Zahida... who was a bit more difficult.
ImageImage

I should also point out that I imagine Daravi as more middle-eastern/Arabic/Persian and that is what I was trying to go for with Zahida, but the options for skin tone was either this or too white... so went with that skin tone. Also her eyes should be a darker brown, but for the life of me, I could not find a color that worked, and could not adjust a color to be dark enough.

I'll admit it was a good waste of like 3 hours, and it has potential. I saw a 'Class' that could easily be made into charali or Hillman, though only men sadly. The set-up is a bit weird. Classes, which are the first thing you choose and act as a base, are gender-locked, and the clothing is also class-locked. But all in all for what it was and the fact it's free, and you don't have to download a full game, it's literately just the Character Creator, Black Desert Online Character Creator isn't too terrible.
Lurks the Forums

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:42 am

I like them! Thank you for sharing. :)

• Information