(log) You impertinent bitch-born harpy!

Post logs, pictures, poetry and more. (Please request the permission of others before posting logs about their characters. Thank you!)

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Mika

Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 pm

"not charali, farin." a lithe toned woman murmers, taking a moment to lick the potatos from her lips. she looks over to Haizea, "and, another comes." she grumbles

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair arrives from the west.
A lithe young woman with wavy black hair veers to the south.

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair leaves south.

"I believe she is Farin..." a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair points out to Jahaezick le Sommus, arching up a red brow but then falling quiet and returning to watching from where she leans against a silver-dappled black Charalin palfrey with a white mane and tail. [a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair]

Jahaezick le Sommus opens his mouth as if to speak, but abruptly snaps his mouth shut, trying to focus the information, and points a finger at a lithe toned woman. "You speak to countess Haizea von Mazina." he exclaims, at a loss for what to say after that, just staring indignantly.

[Action: a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair leans against a silver-dappled black Charalin palfrey with a white mane and tail. ]

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee 's eyes trail onto Haizea before looking back to a lithe toned woman. He wipes his hand once more on the ground, dislodging potatoes that had stuck to his hand. [Hidden]

Haizea comes gliding up into the square, accompanied by a lady-in-waiting and trailed by very nice-looking guards. She slows when she sees there's a small crowd gathered around the stocks, and heads over that way to investigate. She glances about and asks, "Have you all forgotten your manners in the presence of a ruffian like this?"
An action is not set.

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee stands, wiping himself off. He glares at a lithe toned woman and gives a stern, "You show respect to this one, yes?" He sighs at a lithe toned woman and turns to face Haizea, dipping himself into a bow.

Action set to:
Haizea is here with the other gawkers around the stocks.

"I thought all Farin were knights." Jahaezick le Sommus muses to Haizea with a brief bow, sounding confused. "Why would a knight be so disrespectul of nobility and get put in the stocks?" [Jahaezick le Sommus]

"What is... whatever she said?" a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair asks of Jahaezick le Sommus, seeming to expect the man to know what the foreign word means. [a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair]

"Ruffian." Jahaezick le Sommus comments to a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair, eyeing a lithe toned woman. [Jahaezick le Sommus]

"An imbalance of the humours, Miss von Hartsong believes, Mister le Sommus. A terrible one." Haizea answers Jahaezick le Sommus, waving her fan loosely at the bestocked woman. [Haizea]

"Ruffian." Jahaezick le Sommus comments to a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair, eyeing a lithe toned woman. [Jahaezick le Sommus]

"I'd love to, eh dow the bowing bit, but as you can see lady, they kind of got me stuck here." a lithe toned woman comments, not caring about what tone it comes out in. she tries to shift her weight, but that only draws a yelp of pain, as her hand is jared

Jahaezick le Sommus looks over a lithe toned woman.

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee's eyes widen as he pans them to glare at Jahaezick le Sommus. He jerks his head towards Haizea. His throat is cleared before he greets Haizea, "You needn't sully yourself with the company of prisoners, My Lady." He shrugs before adding, "Unless it fancies you, that is."

Jahaezick le Sommus takes a step in to examine a lithe toned woman's hand.

Jahaezick le Sommus ceases his treatment of a lithe toned woman.

"Ah." a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair lets out at Jahaezick le Sommus, seeming satisfied with this answer and turning her attention back to a lithe toned woman. [a lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair]

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair arrives from the south.
A lithe young woman with wavy black hair slows to a halt.

"Shouldn't.. I help her?" Jahaezick le Sommus asks, noting the wounds on a lithe toned woman. He gives a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee a sideways glance. "Ohlou olou uhlou haloloh waloha!" he exclaims, without thinking, and abruptly turns to Haizea again, giving a nod and a brief apology to the language. [Jahaezick le Sommus]

Haizea spits at a lithe toned woman when she speaks, and snaps, "You do not address me, and if you cannot make your tongue behave I will do you the favour of cutting it out." She opens an opal-sparkling black silk folding fan with silver guards with a flick of her wrist, and despite the chill, fans at her face. To a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee, she replies, "It does. This woman caused quite a riot in the Crossroads the other day, and it upset my plans."

A young man with poorly kept black hair arrives from the east.
A young man with poorly kept black hair slows to a halt.

A young man with poorly kept black hair looks all around.

Action set to:
Haizea is here with the crowd gathered around the stocks, guards keeping people from getting quite too close to her.

Jahaezick le Sommus scratches his cheek. "I'm supposed to tend to her wounds, aren't I my lady?" he asks, looking to Haizea. "She's meant to be in the stocks, not a disfigured wreck."

[Action: a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee stands near a lithe young woman with wavy black hair and a plate of food. ]

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair walks in with a curious, albeit subdued somber sort, look around the bustle in the Crossroads. Careful not to catch Haizea in a foul mood, the Tubori girl offers a respectful bow, tending to keep her distance--heading indeed towards a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee if he's not in the midst of it all.

A young man with poorly kept black hair cocks his head to the side, and looks around nervously.

[Action: a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee stands near a lithe toned woman and a plate of food, speaking with the others. ]

[Action: a lithe young woman with wavy black hair stands on the fringes of the crowd, investigating the commotion. ]

"If the Lady Justiciar saw it fit to put her here in the state she is in, it is the state she expects her to be in," Haizea says - not really giving a solid answer either way. [Haizea]

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair stands off to one side near her horse, not overly close to the stocks and the crowd gathered around but within earshot of the conversation.

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin arrives from the east.
A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin slows to a halt.

A young man with poorly kept black hair trails off, "Greetings..."

"You're of the same rank of the lady Justiciar, my lady, would you like me to treat her wounds?" Jahaezick le Sommus asks Haizea. "If her wrist sets like that, she wont be able to use it again." [Jahaezick le Sommus]

Jahaezick le Sommus claims, "Dav's law of caring states that I can't just leave her like this."

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee firmly nods before continuing, "She caused quite the uproar the other day. I was there." He shakes his head and says, "Had a blade drawn and pointed at the Lady Justiciar herself. Animals like this need to be locked up. It's as simple as that."
a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee appears to be adept at acting.

A young man with poorly kept black hair sits down on the ground.

"they put splints on them, but.." a lithe toned woman answers, and here her tone changes, defeated. she doesn't seem to give a damn what Haizea says, "reeves, ruined my hands.. just cause a name wasn't given.. justice in this city, I suppose."

A young man with poorly kept black hair wonders, "You dont see any geese around here, do you?"

Haizea horribly fails her charisma check!
Haizea rolled a 97 against a 50 charisma.

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair shakes her head a little in disbelief at a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee's words. "That explains the wounds then, yeah?" she wonders aloud to the man. "What's her ladyship doing interceptin' the lass, then?"

A lithe toned woman yells, ""I never, draw the fucking blade, until they, fucking took the first shot, and even then, held myself in a defensive position"

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin readies himself to wander back just as silently as he came, but pauses mid-turn. He assesses the scene with thinly-veiled intrigue, one brow raised as he crosses his arms over his chest and stands idly by to observe.

"...And would be quite hassled by the Reeves and His Grace, the Regent, if I tried to override her orders, then. But then, I suppose neither of us can interfere with the religious duties of the--" Haizea answers Jahaezick le Sommus like perhaps his words have weight to her, but she snaps off when a lithe toned woman interjects. "-Common hooligan!" Haizea cries out, absolutely shocked! "We lock up dogs who are too stupid to learn how to follow the orders of their masters - but the ones who INSIST on committing treason, they lose their heads!" Haizea is losing her head. [Haizea]

A young man with poorly kept black hair states, "Well, I suppose there are worse things than being chased by a goose."

Jahaezick le Sommus raises a finger, as if to make a point to Haizea, but sees that she is a bit too far gone to listen to reason, and lowers it again, chewing his lip thoughtfully as he faces the moral quandary of what to do about the woman in the stocks.

A young man with poorly kept black hair looks around nervously again.

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair toys with a leather thong hung with a tiny horse charm carved of bone as she watches the scene, utterly stonefaced even as the yelling and outbursts start, though her continued voyeurism seems to suggest she's somewhat interested in the proceedings.

Well that draws a ripple of reaction from the crowd. As Haizea turns nasty(er), a lithe young woman with wavy black hair keeps her distance back to the edges of the onlookers. "No sense in getting caught up in that, eh?" she asks, leaning in towards a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee to whisper, but she's not making a move to leave.

"would.. Would you mind if I took your glove off, miss?" Jahaezick le Sommus asks of a lithe toned woman. "I'm just going to check if it's healing correctly, that's all. I promise," he says, looking directly over to Haizea. "I'm not going to change anything if it isn't absolutely necessary." [Jahaezick le Sommus]

"Arien amusing, you are." a lithe toned woman comments to Haizea. "keep at it, maybe, you'll make a good bard." there is a hint of pain, fear defeat in the gaze she shifts around even as she speaks. as if she were willing herself not o compleetly break

He politely folds his arm across his waist and takes a step closer to Haizea, maintaining a respectable distance. He bears a sullen look as he shakes his head. "Please, My Lady, do not let this trash ruin your day any further. The Reeves and others will certainly hound you, further runing more future plans. When one steps in mud, they do not throw themselves into the entire pool. They simply wipe their boots and continue on their way." He pans to the a willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin and continues speaking to Haizea. "If I may suggest, why not let the doctor tend to her wounds so that you may break them on a later date, should this vile animal ever be released and continue to disprespect you." a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee ends his suggestion with a bow to Haizea. [a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee]
a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee appears to be of Terrific charisma.

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin has reconnected.

Jahaezick le Sommus throws his hands up and walks away from a lithe toned woman, apparently choosing not to be anywhere near that hot mess.

A young man with poorly kept black hair pulls closed his cloak, hiding his garments.

A young man with poorly kept black hair flips a finely stiched cloak, lined with white fur back over his shoulder.

For some reason, the 'bard' comment seems to needle Haizea especially hard, and her cheeks flush red as she freezes up entirely a moment. Perhaps to avoid some kind of public relations hassle, her tall, handsome guard steps in to provide a bit of a buffer so Haizea can't fly at the woman or anything. "And you... you'll -- scoundrel! You impertinent witch-born harpy!" Haizea cries out, next pointing at a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee - "And you! I'll have you lashed for defending this... Cur!" [Haizea]

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair blinks slowly once, then twice, apparently trying to figure out exactly what Haizea's tirade means, eventually just settling on wondering aloud, "Harpy?"

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair places a hand on a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee's shoulder, nodding her head away and afar from the meltdown that's going on right now. "Remember what I said about findin' a safer place to watch, Kay?"

Ofelia von Hartsong rides in from the north accompanied by the loud rustling of taffeta.
Ofelia von Hartsong slows to a halt.

"I was never here." Jahaezick le Sommus says, taking a few more steps away from a lithe toned woman with his hands in the air. "Nope." He turns and just walks to the other side of the square. "Dav's law of caring be damned, I am Not getting lashed for this." [Jahaezick le Sommus]

[Action: Jahaezick le Sommus is standing as far away from a lithe toned woman as he's humanly capable. ]

"leave him alone.. you have a problem m'lady, and I use that term loosely, deal with me.. but he isn't involved in this!" a lithe toned woman growls to Haizea. her gaze stairs past the guard, in to the woman's eyes, "you no nothing of me.. so, while you think you will cow me, with mis used terms, I assure you.. they mean nothing to me."

A young man with poorly kept black hair stands up.

A young man with poorly kept black hair begins to move west.

A young man with poorly kept black hair crosses the center of the area.

A young man with poorly kept black hair leaves west.

A young man with poorly kept black hair arrives from the west.

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee seems taken aback and genuinely confused at Haizea's accusation after trying to sincerely convince her that a lithe toned woman was not worth getting upset about. However, he is still genuinely frightened, nervously biting his lips. "I am not trying to defend her. Her tone is inexcusable at worst. I simply do not wish to see you get flustered over the words of a confirmed criminal." He shakes his head and sighs as a lithe toned woman continues to speak. He knowingly looks to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair and then back to Haizea. He says to Haizea, "I will depart if you desire. But I assure you, I meant no disrespect."

Ofelia von Hartsong levels a curious look around the crossroads as she rides through. Her gaze stops briefly on a lithe young woman with wavy black hair, faint cant coming to her, head, but she does not truly halt, opting instead for a passing bend for Haizea on her way out.

Ofelia von Hartsong begins to move west.

"A plague on your grandmother!" Haizea curses, for good measure. "May all your cows run dry!" She's getting rural Batarostran now. "Tarek! Get the Reeves! This woman is trying to abscond with this varlet!" [Message]
Message sent to Reeves. There are no confirmations on multi-recipient messages.

Ofelia von Hartsong rides across the area at a walk.

Ofelia von Hartsong rides west accompanied by the loud rustling of taffeta.

Haizea is pointing at a lithe young woman with wavy black hair, for the record.
(This emote was too short to be credited for RPxp.)

"...What's a Varlet?" Jahaezick le Sommus muses out loud, to nobody. [Jahaezick le Sommus]

A young man with poorly kept black hair furrows his brow in thought, mentally planning.

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair raises a hand to her lips, a short cough apparently used to cover a bit of laughter that tries to force its way past her lips in the din.

Action set to:
Haizea is a furious noblewoman in front of the stocks.

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair raises her brow as the attention levels on her. "Lohaha uha haouh," she mutters, shaking her head and holding up her hands as if their emptiness was proof of her own innocence. "I'm not doin' a thing, let alone abscondin'!"

"leave them, the arien alone.. lady, i don't know what the arien problem is, but leave them alone.. they've done nothing." [a lithe toned woman]

Ivan is standing here, being pretty and making sure Haizea doesn't do violence.

Jahaezick le Sommus mills about the edge of the crossroads, watching the goings-on, and trying very, very hard not to jump in to get Haizea out of her tantrum spiral.

[Action: a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee stands in-between Haizea and a lithe toned woman ]

A young man with poorly kept black hair says, "Aw, why get between them? It might get interesting."

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin scratches at the side of his neck, now clearly and thoroughly perturbed by the situation he's wandered into. After sketching a quick bow for propriety's sake, he eases into one slow step, then another, hoping to make his exit as painless as possible.

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin begins to move north.

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin crosses the center of the area.

A willowy Tubori man with cinnamon-hued skin leaves north.

A young man with poorly kept black hair begins to move north.

A young man with poorly kept black hair leaves north.

"I want to hear nothing more from you unless it is the barking of a dog, you disrespectful mongrel!" Haizea yells at a lithe toned woman - some of her hair is coming out of its immaculate updo now - she looks like she's growing a little faint, and doesn't respond to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair or a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee. [Haizea]

A young man with poorly kept black hair arrives from the north.

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee slowly steps backwards away from Haizea and a lithe toned woman. He soon stands next to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair.

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair quietly brushes against a silver-dappled black Charalin palfrey with a white mane and tail's shoulder with a palm, the animal's ears flicking forward and all around as the noise assault its ears and the gesture seeming meant to soothe the beast.

[Action: a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee stands next to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair ]

"I sorely dout, I'm the dog here.. keep losing that hair.. you might set a new fassion trend that way." a lithe toned woman growls. perhaps she's just about had enough. rage building, and were she not held in the stocks, she might just take matters in her own hands

[Action: a lithe toned woman is in the stocks, rage building as she confronts Haizea ]

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair gives a low whistle at a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee's recklessness--or bravery? Either way, the relief on her face is definitely self-directed. She slinks further onto the periphery of the scene.

Haizea is apparently out of insults, and too stunned that a lithe toned woman is still going on at her - one hand goes to the bottom of a black velvet corset, ornate with opalescent embellishment, and then she's fallen into a dead faint - which isn't the best idea if perhaps everyone is too frightened of her to step forward and catch her.

A young man with poorly kept black hair rushes forward to catch her.

A young man with poorly kept black hair muses, "Shame, is the show over?"

A young man with poorly kept black hair horribly fails his dexterity check!

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair may have displayed her empty hands before, but they're suddenly too busy to make much of an effort to make any heroic gestures. "Oh. Dear," comes the comment, affected concern possibly evident in her tone.
a lithe young woman with wavy black hair appears to be capable at acting.

Jahaezick le Sommus fails his dexterity check!

Nope! Haizea is on the ground a brief moment before Ivan can turn fully around and scoop up his charge. In his handsome, muscly arms. [Haizea]

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee throws up his hands before yelling from the perimeter, "Someone call for a Reevesman so they can gag the woman already." He thinks for a moment before clarifying, "The prisoner, of course."

Jahaezick le Sommus takes a step forward as he notices that a young man with poorly kept black hair is getting a bit hoarse, but before he can even react, she's already on the ground, and he pauses, chewing his lip.

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair seems content to watch Haizea topple over onto the ground, not moving an inch from her post and instead picking a small, downy feather that has somehow managed to trap itself in her hair out.

A lithe toned woman watches on, but is silent. she is drained, gaze falling to Haizea as she hits the grownd. this time, she says nothing, as her gaze seems to reflect a quiet shame, or defeat but why, is unexplainable

A lithe young woman with wavy black hair gives a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee a snicker, shaking her head at the man's words. "She's got to tire herself out before too long," the Tubori tells a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee, though she leaves her subject unspecified.

A young man with poorly kept black hair states, "I must beg my leave, I will return shortly."

Haizea is unconscious, so she doesn't care if commoners depart her presence.

A young man with poorly kept black hair continues to the east.

A young man with poorly kept black hair jogs through the center of the area.

A young man with poorly kept black hair leaves east.

A young man with poorly kept black hair arrives from the east.
A young man with poorly kept black hair veers to the south.

A young man with poorly kept black hair jogs through the center of the area.

A young man with poorly kept black hair leaves south.

A lithe toned woman looks over to the rest of the gathered, "m'sorry." she murmers quietly. she tries to move, but given her state, welp she's not moving

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee watches the other commoners leave the noblewoman collapsed on the ground. He reaches up and grips his hat, tossing it on the ground before picking it back up and wearing it. He looks to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair and says, "We can't just leave her here."

Jahaezick le Sommus clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and decides now is a good time to examine a lithe toned woman. "Miss, before your inevitable hanging, or whatever happens out of this, I do still need to check your wounds. Dav's law of caring dictates that I have to, as a doctor."

"We don't have to do a thing, Kay; she's got more paid men and women than the Bards do, almost!" a lithe young woman with wavy black hair points out to a lithe, long-haired man with a goatee. "Best thing we can do is walk away, aye?"

Jahaezick le Sommus steps over and takes a look at a lithe toned woman. "Mind if I take off your glove?"

A lithe, long-haired man with a goatee nods to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair. He turns to a lithe toned woman and calls out to her, "Listen, if you really do appreciate the food I gave you, do me a favor and don't get yourself killed by running your mouth. Only fools try to prove themselves. Live and try to find purpose in your life." He withdraws, swinging cape as he turns. "Let's get back to the Theatre," he says to a lithe young woman with wavy black hair.

"they, got, both hands." a lithe toned woman whispers. "can't be adoctor with, with, ruined hands." there is still that look of defeat, but she answers, "take what ever.. can't stop you."

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair tugs at the bridle of a silver-dappled black Charalin palfrey with a white mane and tail, starting to lead the horse across the crossroads now that it looks like Haizea is in no shape to object, the tall woman quietly departing down the road after she passes.

A lofty, svelte woman with vibrant rose-gold hair begins to move north.

Jahaezick le Sommus takes a pair of black fitted leather gloves from a lithe toned woman.

Jahaezick le Sommus pulls the gloves off of a lithe toned woman's hands, examining the fracture. He sniffs sharply and nods. "Yeah. This will heal fine. It's just a fracture now."

Jahaezick le Sommus ceases his treatment of a lithe toned woman.

Jahaezick le Sommus gives a pair of black fitted leather gloves to a lithe toned woman.

Ivan has his arms full of Haizea and he's heading westwards, so there's only so much he can do to address the sudden disparaging comments, and the rest of her entourage is lost in the outskirts by now. A feminine voice remarking, "Unfathomable the sort of treachery we've seen since they got it in their heads they're equals" can be heard from Haizea's lady in waiting. [Haizea]

• Information