Famous people

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Zeita

Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi all!

I'm working on a little project IC right now that I thought I should probably extend beyond my own experiences. I'm looking for the names (first and last) of famous Fariners, Vandagans and Vavardi of the past, any version of TI (Tam's, TI2, Qharos' TI, Legacy). Their fame needs to be for doing good things/being awesome, and should outweigh their place on the infamy scale.

So, if you'd like to participate, just the name and a brief line or two about what they may be famous for.

They can also be standout NPCs from lore.

Thanks!
Hera.

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:04 am

Herazade wrote:Hi all!

I'm working on a little project IC right now that I thought I should probably extend beyond my own experiences. I'm looking for the names (first and last) of famous Fariners, Vandagans and Vavardi of the past, any version of TI (Tam's, TI2, Qharos' TI, Legacy). Their fame needs to be for doing good things/being awesome, and should outweigh their place on the infamy scale.

So, if you'd like to participate, just the name and a brief line or two about what they may be famous for.

They can also be standout NPCs from lore.

Thanks!
Hera.
*Gasps* I see how it is.. no love for the tubori.. never can have famous tuboris can we.. But sadly i don't know enough or had any famous characters to even attempt to give an answer
Lurks the Forums

Applesauce

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Agasto dul Tancredo (TI:A)
+ From Capua, Vavard
+ As Proconsul: uncovered corrupt merchants and corrupt Reeves, caught and convicted a leader of the Brotherhood, other good Reevely stuff.
+ (more importantly?) First introduced Lithmore to Capuan brandy!

He's had some infamy as well, wasn't sure if you didn't want the bad at all or just wanted the good to outweigh it.

Zeita

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Applesauce wrote:Agasto dul Tancredo (TI:A)
+ From Capua, Vavard
+ As Proconsul: uncovered corrupt merchants and corrupt Reeves, caught and convicted a leader of the Brotherhood, other good Reevely stuff.
+ (more importantly?) First introduced Lithmore to Capuan brandy!

He's had some infamy as well, wasn't sure if you didn't want the bad at all or just wanted the good to outweigh it.
Thanks, that is perfect and just what I was looking for!

Sadly Vox, neither Tubor or Lithmore itself are in scope for this project.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:28 am

Anastaci von Duisarus (did I spell that right?) - Lady in Waiting famous for dying on the same day as Queen Gemara by falling out a window looking at the monarch's death comit.

Chloe von Dmitreva - Gentrywoman ennobled by King Tobin for supporting him during the trying months after Queen Gemara's death.

Jenifyr von Vakhrova - Archbishop of Lothos, then of Wilhelm (until the church decided Wilhelm was too small for an archbishop) known for purging Lithmore and Vandago of hundreds of mages.

... and this question has uncovered that, after a decade of playing TI, I clearly like to play bad, bad people. Especially since any of those three being viewed as 'heroic' or 'good' would be a bit of a stretch. :P

• Information