[Poll] Plots

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

How do you feel about plots?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:13 am

Positive, overall I like them
50%
Negative, overall I wish they weren't added
No votes
Inbetween, a bit of both
50%

Total votes: 6
Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:13 am

I think plots have changed the game a lot. Have they? A good thing, or a bad thing? What you've always wished for, or a pain you can't stand?

Any improvements suggested?

Thanks!

Rhothrian

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:08 am

I like the overall concept of the plot system. It’s asynchronous game play similar to what you would do in a play by post game and a great way to simulate large events that lead to meaningful change in a persistent world. However, it does feel like an activity meant for the veteran movers and shakers. Not so much for new players or young alts. For example, a GL can shut the camp down with a single command, or wipe it off the face of the Urth.

Also, it would be great if additional information was included in the initial post mentioning the system. For example, the board announcement about not submitting battle plans, but single actions should be mentioned there. Definitions on what each category means in the editor and instructions on how to fill it out would be good as well. Some of the commands are not intuitive and or have no help file definition. I had to ask in game before I submitted.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Thank you for the feedback!

Annalesa

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:29 am

Love the plots. Have a little trouble with the plot update thing, but I've managed to stumble through it.

Seriously, cannot say how much I love the plots.

Geras

Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

I've heard they're a drain on people's energy, but can't say I've used 'em.

• Information