Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Kinaed questions, "Okay, today's Agenda:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Does anyone have anything they want to add to the agenda right now to make sure we discuss it today?"

Kinaed states, "I'll take the dead silence as a 'no'. :)"

Kinaed says, "And I'll kick off the staff updates: the design for Ranged Combat was agreed with staff and the spec is in progress. Sadly, I did not complete it as promised - I'm so sorry about that, I had the definite intent to, but the nanny quitting has kept my off my computer except for very brief touch and go moments."

Kinaed claims, "I intend to complete it immediately after this meeting if I can."

Samantha states, "Hey real life is more important than ranged combat"

Nedyra nods in agreement.

Kinaed states, "Sadly, in this last week, I've logged less than 3 hours on TI due to my nanny and job search obligations. I imagine this will let up once we have a nanny again, and in particular once I manage to get a job."

Kinaed says, "I know, but I promised, and so it's high enough priority that I will set the time aside if I physically can."

Nedyra states to Kinaed, "Do what you need to. We'll manage 'til you're on your feet."

Kinaed states, "I believe Az is afk, so Temi, you're up."

Nedyra has transferred a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes. [OOC]

Nedyra gives a wooden Knight doll baring a glass icicle in its eye to a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes.

Temi pontificates, "Okay!"

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes glomps Kinky, "I have missed you so much!"

Temi claims, "So, I didn' get as much of the brewing stuff as I intended done.."

Kinaed hugs a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes back.

Temi claims, "But we've got an offer accepted on a house, and so we may be onto the wait stage on that."

Kinaed says to a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes, "It's been awhile since I've seen you too."

Temi says, "Aand, Az gave me a lovely present to play with."

Kinaed cheers for Temi, "Congratulations!"

Temi claims, "If you are the sort that considers, you might appraise your doll gifty."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard says OOCly, "Fancy"

Temi says, "It's got the new appraisa system worked in on it. I'll be using it heavily on jewelign - so I've been starting to play with that."

Lakali questions, "Ah, the new code for jewelry?"

Lakali nods.

Temi states, "Also, I've gotten this in on Cardinal red and Tubori purple dyes."

Temi says, "So if you use the dyes on dyeing things, you'll see the use of the genuine dyes when you appraise the final object."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes exclaims, "Sweet!"

Temi says, "And I've got a set of recipes I think I'm pretty happy with for jeweling, so will be able to start working on that when I get finished with the things I promised you guys for other crafts.

Temi says, "And that's it for me."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, Az, if you're in there, can you do your update real quick?"

Azarial claims, "Bugs. woo."

Azarial begins to move up.

Azarial comes to a stop.

Temi gives a velvet clutch purse held closed by a finely beaded toggle to Kinaed.

Azarial claims, "Mostly on news."

Azarial states, "Tools for temi, toys for ned."

Nedyra grins.

Kinaed says to Azarial, "Thank you."

Azarial claims, "Sorry. she kicks my arm as i tpe, grbs the sleeve on other"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed states to Nedyra, "You're up."

Nedyra says, "Three major projects kicked off almost all at once this week."

Kinaed studies a piece of mail.

Nedyra claims, "Project numero uno: Website things. We've started advertising again - so if you feel up to donating, until server bills come due, that's where it's goin'."

Kinaed eats a piece of mail.

Nedyra says, "Working on tracking when players actually mention one of our ads brought them in."

Nedyra says, "Secondly: woodworking. It's been neglected for an age, now it's on my desk."

Kinaed says, "We'd really appreciate the help; no job here. Nedyra's set up analytics that will tell us how well our adverts are doing. Another thing you can do to help is assist us by developing a 'leaderboard' style advertisement."

Kinaed studies a piece of mail.

Noah asks, "Know what you're doing with woodworking yet?"

A young Vandagan man with a full beard claims, "Yay woodworking"

Nedyra says, "Woodworking is getting a complete, bottom-up, redo. I've even talked over some code-level changes with Az for the actual woodcutting skill."

Nedyra says, "I'll release more info to the playerbase when there's specifrics to release, but right now it's very much early days."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes channels AMS "What is this?! KNOTTY PINE?!?!"

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes meant AHS

Nedyra says, "But let's say for the sake of saying it that, well, woodworkers will be more important to the game overall."

Nedyra claims, "Hopefully."

Noah says, "Gotcha. I had some plans for it if you want to read any of them. "

Nedyra claims, "Third and biggest project: seasonality."

Nedyra muses to Noah, "We can talk after?"

Samantha ponders "when you say leadboard style, do you mean the size listed in the original advertisement topic or something different?" sorry a bit belated

Nedyra states, "Seasonality is probably the largest thing taking up space on my desk at the moment, because it literally effects just about *everything*."

Noah nods.

Kinaed asks, "Http://www.ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtop ... f=10&t=722"

Kinaed says, "728 pixels wide and 90 pixels tall. 150kb max."

Nedyra claims, "Most of my research for it's been done, now I'm just working at how best to implement the changes without breaking the game."

Nedyra states, "Which, I'll happy to note, none of my testing this week has done. Yay, or something."

Samantha states, "Yep, thought that is what you were referring to."

Nedyra claims, "Aside from that, my week's been building, documenting, building, testing, not crashing, and building."

Kinaed claims, "For the record, it appears that Vaire -may- be back. I haven't had the opportunity to speak with her to find out her status, but I am hopeful that we'll have another pair of hands up here."

Kinaed states, "And that wraps up staff updates."

Samantha declaims, "The not crashing is the most important... and yay vaire!"

Kinaed muses, "Okay, next is player heartbeat. How has RP been in the last week?"

Noah states, "Surprisingly quiet."

Kinaed claims, "Maybe it's just one of those months where everyone's irl starts exploding."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes claims, "No clue. I have been in one scene about my alt being chased by a goose. "

A young Vandagan man with a full beard claims, "A lot of hiding away"

Samantha trails off, "Rp has been surprisingly fun, what little of it I had. Also it has been busy more on the business side of characters... but fun"

Kinaed claims, "That's a shame."

Kinaed nods at Samantha.

Nedyra states, "The nice weather probably isn't helping our numbers any, and school/college starts for folks either next week or the week after."

Kinaed says, "Okay, well, if things have been a bit slow, that reinforces the importance of our advertising."

Nedyra never, ever says no to donations.

Nedyra nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods.

Samantha trails off, "Some places it has already started. Like the kids up here in alaska have all started school... "

Lakali states, "I got someone to play Lakali's sister."

Lakali says, "I'm happy."

Kinaed says to Lakali, "Awesome :)"

Lakali claims, "She's a blacksmith. <3"

Kinaed muses, "Okay. Well, staff updates are done. What would you guys care to talk about?"

A young Vandagan man with a full beard asks, "Next week should be interesting. A wedding will happen?"

Lakali claims, "It /has/ been a slow week."

Azarial is puked on.

Kinaed comforts Azarial.

Kinaed wonders, "Who is getting married?"

Nedyra puts Temi in between him and Azarial.

Nedyra grins.

A young Vandagan man with a full beard claims to Kinaed, "Tomas and Katarina"

Kinaed says, "Interesting. :)"

Noah states, "I'm so tired but I know there must be something. Oof."

Samantha states, "Weddings either go two ways, one it goes off without a hitch or two a mage gets involved"

Noah says, "Haha, I pity the mage who interrupts -that- wedding."

Nedyra states, "I dare a mage to interupt that wedding. The order needs some work."

Nedyra grins.

Kinaed trails off, "Let's see what the changes this week were... *reads help news*"

Kinaed claims, "Hmm, doesn't look like much has been added to the help news since last week, but there are a lot of changes on the change board. Let's have a look and see if there's anything worth discussing."

Samantha hugs a wooden Knight doll baring a glass icicle in its eye labeled as 'souta' "Oh souta, you shall be remembered fondly as the cold daravi."

Samantha shoots up from her chair "Thank you Kinaed! you reminded me of a topic I wished to bring up!"

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, we tweaked the decay on embalmed bodies to make them last longer..."

Noah asks, "Did anything ever get decided on adding the ability to do default ritual strings again when alone?"

Kinaed declares to Samantha, "Oh, please do!"

Noah claims, "Oh, sorry Sam."

Kinaed says to Noah, "Not yet; there was a reason I didn't do it, that was purely logistical though. IE, I'm in favor, but there's a problem that I have to work around."

Lakali wonders, "What are weddings like on this game?"

Noah nods.

Kinaed says to Lakali, "Similar to a western Christian wedding, except people drink from a chalice and the bride and groom's hands are bound by flowers."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes states, "I was suppose to ask if we were allowed to alias rituals"

Kinaed claims to a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes, "Yes, I see no issue with that. If you abuse it in RP, I'll be after you, but I won't bug you if it's just for private casting."

Samantha queries, "Alrighty, well I know a recent addition to the game was that... guildleader support thingy. And well i haven't seen it used at all. Perhaps there is a reason no one uses them really? Aside from awesome guildleaders because i am sure we could find reason to use them even with awesome guildleaders"

Kinaed muses, "Guildleader support thingie?"

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes says, "I wouldn't use them if it was in rp, but alone it would make life easier"

Kinaed trails off, "Looks like amongst this week's fixes was a repair of the bloodfire spell. It works properly now..."

Samantha queries, "The thing that is similar to the bidding you used for the regency? "

Samantha states, "I can't remember the official name it was ever given"

Kinaed muses, "Ahh, influence events for GLs? Yep; that's actually a bit of an older change now. I think it came in, maybe, in July?"

Nedyra questions, "Approve/disapprove?"

Samantha asks, "Exactly, influence events... and i personally consider july 'recent' but none the less, has anyone actually attempted to use it?"

Noah says, "Usually those systems only get used when a GL pisses somebody off."

Noah says, "They didn't get used that much really bck when they were rumors, too."

Kinaed trails off, "Now you'll see either 'posted' or 'aborted' when posting a message as requested by Krin's player..."

Kinaed starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kinaed finishes her note.

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes claims, "As it happens, I've wanted to do some influence campaigns but I found myself having trouble figuring out how to collect enough IP. That feeds into a larger collection of thoughts on influence points and the systems connected to it, but I don't know that I've got clear enough ideas on it to present them now."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard claims, "I looked at the system briefly but only touched at it and then didn't follow through, didn't seem like it was worth it to do at the time"

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes says, "I would like to mention that I do like the pvent things, as a side note. :D"

Samantha nods "Nice to know... and influence events can be used positively right?

Nedyra declaims, "There's still the open thread for pvent submissions. I drop QP for 'em!"

Nedyra claims to Samantha, "They can, yes."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes wonders, "QP per accepted?"

Nedyra nods at a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes.

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes smiles.

Kinaed says to a grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes, "If you want to be powerful enough to do it on your own, you need to get people to support your characters, which will increase the amount of IP you earn each week. Otherwise, if you have like-minded friends willing to help you out, they can pool their influence with yours to affect an outcome."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes questions to Nedyra, "I can haz link, plz?"

Samantha asks, "Does the pooling have to be ic?"

Kinaed says to Samantha, "Yes."

Kinaed states, "Also, the IP in your pool is reset/replenished at midnight on Wednesdays, so that is a bad day to pool your stuff."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes nods at Kinaed.

Samantha questions, "Damn.. and is having people support you the only way to get IP, aside from using qp or silver?"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes claims, "My initial thought is that, especially with low numbers recently, it seems more difficult to pool IP if you want to go the group route."

Lakali says, "I liked the old IP system."

Nedyra queries to a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes, "Http://www.ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtop ... ilit=pvent"

Kinaed says to Samantha, "Pooling, silver, rumoring, support."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes declaims to Nedyra, "Thanks darlin'! "

Noah states, "One week does seem pretty rapid to clear it."

Nedyra says, "Velcome."

Kinaed claims to Noah, "The game's underlying cycles are in week rhythms. It's problematic to break that up into other periods."

Samantha ponders "Hmm.. Good to know because since that system was implemented, I don't think I have seen one ip on this character, let alone any others, yet that would explain why.

Samantha by any others i mean my own alts

Noah muses, "Is it 5 min for an influence bid?"

Nedyra claims to Noah, "It is."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard says, "Yes"

Kinaed states, "Hmm, nothing else of interest on the changes board, I think."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes wonders, "Is there a way to tweak the knowledge nodes in Astral?"

Noah says, "Yeah, be hard for most people to get 5 IP."

Kinaed muses to a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes, "In what way?"

Samantha is curious of this as well, so stares at a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes

Kinaed queries, "Are there other ways of earning IP that we think would be worthwhile?"

Kinaed muses, "Do we think costs should be lowered, or something else?"

Noah says, "Maybe lower costs."

Noah says, "Cap IP weekly gain again if you need to adjust for outliers, mebbe."

Kinaed says, "Well, looking at help info influence - the list of things that people can do that cost influence strikes me as reasonable, at least. "

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes states to Kinaed, "To teach new rituals everytime? I know that I gathered 4 the other night, and I only learned one new one, because it gave me three of the basic ones. Maybe even just removing the 5 basic rituals from the pool? I don't know if there could be a system created that allows for checks on what rituals that you already know or not, but is so, it would be awesome. I mean, you don't come across many, and it would still be hard-ish to get all of them just by astralling around. "

Kinaed claims, "I can check the costs of various things, but stuff like blacklisting and ennobling seem reasonable to require more IP than a joe blow freeman would get."

Kinaed states, "At least, not without some effort to build support, etc."

Noah states, "Probably the minimum cost for the smaller things should be less than the average IP gain in a week."

Noah claims, "But ennoble and blacklist should cost out the butt, yeah."

Kinaed nods at a short, pale female with canted, brown eyes.

Kinaed states, "I'll think about that."

Kinaed states, "I'll discuss IP costs with the staff after this meeting."

Kinaed states, "I'm pondering giving people IP for supporting other people."

Noah says, "Ooh."

Samantha trails off, "That would be a good idea... support more people on one alt than i myself am supported"

Kinaed muses, "Okay, any other thoughts or things people would like to discuss?"

Kinaed checks out the forums for the first time in a week.

Kinaed claims, "Oh, tithing! I understand guild taxes have finally come in."

Nedyra says, "Mostly. They're being tested."

Kinaed nods at Nedyra.

Nedyra says, "Related: Sorry, order folks."

Nedyra grins.

Kinaed states, "Soon guilds will be taxed for the size of their guildhalls and holdings."

Noah states, "Reminds me, I wanna do some huuuge revamps to the Palace."

Noah states, "Avoid getting charged for our like, 80 rooms of suites."

Kinaed has transferred a dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes. [OOC]

Nedyra gives a wooden Knight doll baring a glass icicle in its eye to a dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes.

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes claims, "Ouch."

Kinaed states, "That's a large part of the reasoning for it - we have a vast disparity of guildhall sizes."

Noah queries, "Do you have any guestimate yet of how big will be 'free' or if it's all gonna be taxed?"

Samantha trails off, "I got a question about that kinaed, you currently have the knights and order as one whole, with two seperate guildhalls, each of which are rather freakin large... how will that work because i am afraid at that point the guild's funds will not support it"

Kinaed states, "I need to discuss that with staff."

Nedyra states to Noah, "According to the spec on my desk, 10 rooms and less is free."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes asks, "What happens when the troubs can't pay their taxes because they get.. 5 silver right now for ic payment? lol"

Noah states, "-10- rooms? Holy crap."

Kinaed claims, "The guild's funds are one of the two guilds that are auto replenished by the economy to represent tithing, so I think they're in far better of a position to afford it than the other guilds."

Samantha asks, "Yeah it would be a good idea, because as of right now I doubt two seperate guilds sharing one guild fund will work? and what is the other guild?"

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes states, "10... Mmk. I'll have to go through and map that place."

Kinaed claims to a dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes, "I think they'll have to downsize to ... 10 rooms, I think."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes nods at Kinaed.

Nedyra says to Kinaed, "That's what the note says, yep."

Lakali declaims, "Sis!"

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes grins at Lakali.

Samantha declares war on the order's guildhall by the knights "Only one can survive."

Nedyra taxes the order for the rubble.

Kinaed muses, "Do we want to re-separate the Order and Knights?"

Kinaed wonders, "Would that be good or bad?"

Noah claims, "But it seems a bit problematic... we already use almost all of our income on basic salaries."

Lakali claims, "Too few Priest types for that."

Noah states, "And that's with not everybody even taking a decent salary."

Kinaed states, "We vacillate on it. "

Noah states, "I really like Order+Knights together."

Kinaed claims, "I'm surprised guilds pay salaries instead of tithe members, so I'm not likely to be swayed."

Lakali says, "Me too."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes says, "I do too, but the Ghall taxes will hurt theym."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard asks, "Can I ask what the reasoning is for the taxing the guildhalls? like where is the money going to be going? is it to get it out of circulation?"

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes claims, "Them*"

Kinaed claims, "I think there's economy in having choices and having to make choices about money."

Kinaed claims to a young Vandagan man with a full beard, "We have a problem of sprawl and a lot of things being in the system, unused, that we have to spend effort to track, etc."

Kinaed states, "Also, it is representative of the economy the way it would actually be."

Noah says, "I actually like ghall taxing because guilds buy up properly like there's no tomorrow, but... 10 rooms is a pretty impossible minimum."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes grins at Noah.

Temi says, "And also, beyond the guildhalls, having guilds buy shops instead of people and then there's no way to tax it is skirting the system."

Kinaed states to Noah, "Yes, we have a lot of guilds holding things for private individuals too, which is letting them dodge tax payments."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes wonders, "Guild taxes also means the merchants get taxed on ships- righttt?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Noah nods at Temi.

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes says, "Shops*"

Noah claims, "That's the real problem."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes says, "Damn, I can't type."

Samantha rubs temples "as is kinaed, I can't deny that combining the order and knight was a smart desicion, but things like this... this tithing makes it a bad idea, when you have two seperate guolds fighting for one coffer.. and how do we explain when rooms from guildhalls are removed... oh we decided to remove half of the freakin palace

Samantha states, "For no apparent reason"

A young Vandagan man with a full beard asks, "Couldn't this be addressed by maybe going through and doing an audit without taxing everyone? and yeah the 10 free only seems quite low"

Kinaed says, "I think taxes are a more realistic, long term solution."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes says, "Half the palace -can- be removed and the only thing lost is the lore/descs"

Kinaed nods at a dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes.

Kinaed claims, "People aren't using that stuff."

Kinaed states, "Most people wouldn't notice the removals at all."

Noah states, "The palace is probably like 150 rooms."

Nedyra states to a young Vandagan man with a full beard, "Guilds pay money to expand/build onto their properties. So it's only fair they pay taxes on said property."

Nedyra claims to a young Vandagan man with a full beard, "Now, they will."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes declares to Noah, "Now people can be charged an IC tax for their suites!"

Kinaed has transferred a young woman with wide brown eyes. [OOC]

Noah trails off, "I'm happy to trash a ton of it, but... "

Samantha trails off, "Oocly they won't kinaed, but damnit i somewhat believe in their being ic reprecussions... People in the real world would sure has hell notice if like... buckingham palace was suddenly downsized"

Nedyra gives a wooden Knight doll baring a glass icicle in its eye to a young woman with wide brown eyes.

Kinaed asks, "Do we think 10 rooms for free is too little?"

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes says to Noah, "Like X pays X amount to Court for palace suites."

Noah says, "Yeah, definitely. And guildhalls also have different needs."

Kinaed claims, "I can have Nedyra audit the current guildhalls and tell me what we have on average, then adjust that."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard states, "I understand the principal but I think it's currently a very big ask. I agree that 10 rooms for free is too little"

Nedyra says, "I plan to do that anyway."

Kinaed says to Nedyra, "Guess you have another action item."

Kinaed grins.

Kinaed nods at Nedyra.

Nedyra claims, "The thing to keep in mind is this is very much still in the works."

Noah wonders, "Is pbuilder a possibility for adjusting ghalls?"

Kinaed says, "Okay, we'll have a look and see how big the Guild Halls are, then consider adjusting that."

Kinaed says to Noah, "Yes, we've allowed it before."

Kinaed claims to a young woman with wide brown eyes, "We're discussing that we're taxing guilds for the size of their guildhalls."

Samantha queries, "And does the cathedral count towards the order's guildhall? Also if guildleaders were to ask staff for a list of the rooms in their guildhall, would staff be willing to accomodate that?"

Nedyra states, "The code for doing so just went in and maybe fixed this week. It's still in the very testing stages, so policy isn't set in stone yet."

Kinaed states, "A staff member raised on the staff channel that we have had some problems with past abuses on Player Builder, however. Just a note."

Nedyra says to Samantha, "I'd have no problem listing off rooms for you. It'll just take a bit, because my way gives me *every* room, whether it's connected or not."

Kinaed states, "I'd consider anything behind an xblock or not publically accessable tax-worthy, but public areas shouldn't be."

Azarial says, "Right, I need to look for the disconnected rooms."

Noah states, "That -definitely- changes the complexion of it."

Samantha nods with noah "Indeed." secretly removes all xblocks... just kidding "Makes my life on the keep somewhat easier..." rubs temples "Oh this is gonna be fun."

Kinaed claims, "Wow, it's after 9am already."

Noah says, "But, re: pbuilder, it's gonna really suck to do this through notes if I have to."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard queries, "Does the court malenta or something say count as being public? it's got that little program for non court members to submit to a search but they are still allowed back there?"

Kinaed questions, "Do we want to extend the discussion for this, or are we happy to break up for now?"

Kinaed says to a young Vandagan man with a full beard, "That's not an xblock and it is publically accessible. The blocks are on the private suites of the nobles, for example."

A young Vandagan man with a full beard states, "Okay"

Samantha wonders, "That's just a plain old lock... isn't?"

Kinaed claims, "The entire southside has an accept on it, but wouldn't be considered a guildhall."

Nedyra claims, "My thinking, right now, is private guild areas, and guild-owned pshops. But as I said, still early days with this code."

Noah says, "There's an xblock on Barista Stairs."

Kinaed nods at Noah.

Samantha trails off, "Oh... was not aware... and poor brotherhood... none of their guildhall is public"

Kinaed states, "So things behind that would be counted for tax purposes."

Noah asks, "I'm presuming guilds won't be allowed to cash in their existing rooms?"

Noah states, "In the past if you cut stuff you could get credit back to expand elsewhere."

Kinaed says, "You can turn them over, but we won't give out money for them. THe circumstance in which the guilds got rooms, etc, was not all equal. That's another issue this addresses, albeit in a bit of a sidelong manner."

A short, pale female with canted, brown eyes wonders, "What about guild-owned things?"

Noah nods.

Kinaed claims, "For example, I just built the palace. Madyriel just built the knights keep."

Kinaed says, "I build the Order's Rectory."

Kinaed claims, "I didn't count rooms, just threw in whatever seemed cool, the way anyone builds a zone. But that leads to some serious haves and have nots of the guild community."

Nedyra states, "This also goes towards answering Samantha's question in more details as well. We'll treat guilds and guild-owned things as though they were player-owned phomes/shops. That means taxes, yes, but it also means we document the life out of it."

Kinaed nods at Nedyra.

Kinaed claims, "Some of the guild halls are from Old TI with no changes (Troubs, for example)."

Nedyra claims, "Merchants guild goes 8 months with no GL, wants to know who they've been renting Vavardi Vambraces to all this time, they ask a staffer."

Kinaed states, "Anyway, it's about 10 minutes after we're supposed to wrap up."

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Nedyra.

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes states, "I'm trying to map it."

Noah claims, "Maybe the merchants will finally sell off their shops. *grin*"

Nedyra says to Noah, "Well, if they don't, the folks who benefit from taxation will benefit from taxation. *grin*"

Samantha dares the order to remove the cathedral to save on costs... i dare them

Kinaed claims, "Okay, thanks everyone for attending. :)"

A dusky skinned lass with cornflower blue eyes chuckles.

Kinaed states to Samantha, "The cathedral is in a public area."

Samantha questions, "Who does benefit from the taxation besides the troubs?"

Nedyra claims, "Alright, if there's nothing else, I'll start plopping people back now."

Kinaed claims, "The rectory is where cutting is most likely going to need to happen *IF* it is too big after Nedyra does his review and makes a recommendation to me about how many rooms ought to be free."

Lakali declares, "Yay!"

Kinaed nods at Nedyra.

Kinaed waves.

Lakali has been transferred out by Nedyra. [OOC]

Kinaed declaims, "Okay, have fun everyone!"
Lurks the Forums

• Information