brooding black mass of velvet and fringeless. Screens of nature scenes
painted with the spare strokes of a brush that hint at and outline the
subjects, leaving much to the imagination. Behind the screens, silk
curtains and sheets painted with bright patterns hide the walls, pulled
back only around the windows that pierce the southern and western walls to
look out over a lush garden filled with an untamed riot of plants and
trees.

[ Exits: -down- ]
( 17)The Places Spec rests here. (southern edge)
A large wooden cask with a corked stopper is here. (northern edge)
[IAW] A short brown haired female with emerald eyes is sitting in her rocking chair. [App: 5]
She carries a sweet, fresh fragrance.
Temi is here. [App: 5]
Azarial is here. [App: 5]
Okay, action removed.

Temi gives you a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate.

An unremarkable man has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes claims, "Nice Temi."

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to an unremarkable man.

An unremarkable man says, "Hi, peeps."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair.

Temi muses to a short brown haired female with emerald eyes, "That's what was requested, right?"

An unremarkable man questions to Temi, "Is this a confession?"

An unremarkable man peers at the heart.

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes nods to Temi. "The strawberry goo makes it just right."

Azarial says to an unremarkable man, "Welcome to the inquisition"

An unremarkable man declaims, "Hello!"

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a lithe female with a copious amount of red hair.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a youthful male with black chin-length hair.

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair hugs a short brown haired female with emerald eyes.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair says OOCly, "I will be a bit."

[Action: a lithe female with a copious amount of red hair is climbing the walls... with her teeth. ]

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes says, "You can talk normally here, Lakali."

Temi states, "Kin warned me that she stayed up a bit late last night and so she might miss us or be late."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair states, "Everything in Imm Land is oocly."

Temi says, "But we'll make sure everything is reported back to her."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes questions to Temi, "Kids kept her up?"

Temi states, "She didn't say."

Temi states, "Just that she got to bed late."

A lantern-jawed blonde man has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a lantern-jawed blonde man.

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair puts a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate in a thick, coarse linen satchel, fit with wide leather straps.

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Wow that's different."

As a lantern-jawed blonde man takes a bite of the chocolate heart, a gooey strawberry filling oozes out, getting on his face.

Temi claims, "They requested a bloody human heart."

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "I feel like a member of mortal kombat. FATALITY."

As a lantern-jawed blonde man takes a bite of the chocolate heart, a gooey strawberry filling oozes out, getting on his face.

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "Marcellus WINS."

A lantern-jawed blonde man does some kind of cheesy pose with bad sound effects (OOC Emote)

Temi muses, "Okay! Do we have anyone willing to scribe for us, and post the log up on the forums?"

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes states, "Occasionally the momento is something edible. They usually do not last long."

Temi claims, "Nobody to scribe? We just need a log for the forums and staffy stuff makes a mess of it."

Aeron states, "Sure, I'll do it."

Temi declaims, "Okay, thanks!"

Temi has awarded you 2 QPs: Scribe

Temi questions, "Alright, so our agenda for today is
1. Staff Updates
2. Player Heartbeat
3. Player Topics
Does anyone have any player topics they want to make sure to get on the agenda now?"

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "I don't know enough to suggest anything"

Temi claims, "Okay! We'll see when it gets to that point."

Temi claims, "So, first off, staff updates. I'll do me first."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair is catching up on his like forever late orders, but is semi-here

Temi claims, "I'm pretty much recovered from wisdom teeth removal last week, but I didn't get a lot done all week."

Temi claims, "I have been working on sorting out tailoring's port over to the new crafting system."

Temi claims, "I think I have most of the progression figured out in how it will go. Though I'm still trying to figure out how to include the rare dyes that Kin wanted to at least give a nod to."

Temi says, "The Tubori purple and Cardinal red."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes muses, "Does she want them to actually become part of the final string, or just included in the recipes?"

Temi states, "I've also got some more comments on brewing to review at least, bringing it in line with the other crafts. Though I'm still under the impression that over all it's pretty good."

Temi states, "We discussed both ways, though I think currently leaning towadrs an ingredient in the recipes."

Temi says, "I didn't really want the color codes restricted to only items with those dyes, which was one idea we discussed."

A lantern-jawed blonde man wonders, "What is changing with the tailoring to make it a new system?"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "I can't wait to buy gold and silver clothing. :)"

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "You'll look like gold dust from the old 90s WWF"

Temi says, "So, we currently have two types of crafting systems. The old style includes like tailoring, jeweling, woodworking. It's a very static system, and mainly customizable with where the item is worn and then you can string it."

A lantern-jawed blonde man nods.

Temi states, "The new style is like chandlery, herbalism, cooking, brewing, leatherworking. Staff have a lot more control over the recipes, we can change what things take based on exactly what they are, different messages, differeng inredients."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes states, "With woodworking it is a variety of things. It pretty much currently how much you want something to weigh or how much space you want."

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent states, "Ty"

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent.

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent holds a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate in his hand.

A lantern-jawed blonde man queries, "So veering towards more realism?"
A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent stops using a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate.

Temi nods at a lantern-jawed blonde man.

A lantern-jawed blonde man punches the air.

Temi says, "More realism and lots more staff customizability."

[Action: a hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent is sitting down.]

Temi says, "We can determine exact ranks and dificulty things take too, all that sort of stuff."

Temi queries to Azarial, "Okay, you're not here right now, I'm guessing?"

[Action: a youthful male with black chin-length hair cookies.]

Temi says, "So, Az had the baby last night. Eight pound ten ounces as his title says."

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent says, "Grats az"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair claims, "Grats."

Temi states, "She'll be a distraction for him for a while, but he's still getting some stuff done."

Temi says, "Let me go pull up the update he left me with."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes says, "Ah...I didn't see that before."

Temi says, "Some work on mail polca, a few fiddly things, converted helpinfo form a dnagerous pfile scan to a seperate file. it loads like normal, but the save is to the file adn not the pfile."

Temi states, "So older players won;t hvae a helpinfo while offline until they load and save, but they have more persistency."

Temi claims, "So that's some cool new stuff."

A youthful male with black chin-length hair claims, "Sweet."

Temi states, "And you guys may have seen the general board post update from Vaire - she's going to be taking some time away and we'll see how that goes for her."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes queries, "I was wondering who is taking over the woodworking conversion since Takta stepped down?"

Temi says, "Vaire was working at it, but we'll see how that goes with her time off."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "I hope she comes back"

Temi says, "I'm planning to keep going through crafts until we've got them all handled at least."

Temi states, "Though after tailoring I think I'm more likely to get jeweling."

Temi says, "That's going to be a bit though."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes claims, "So it is just a matter of time then, and if one of the staff will pick it up before you do.""

Temi nods at a short brown haired female with emerald eyes.

Temi states, "Yeah."

Temi claims, "They will definitely all happen at some point."

As a youthful male with black chin-length hair takes a bite of the chocolate heart, a gooey strawberry filling oozes out, getting on his face.

Temi claims, "And I believe Enid is still working on the Vandagan quarter. We'll have to wait to hear more from her on that."

A youthful male with black chin-length hair queries, "What exactly is that?"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair queries, "The area?"

Temi nods at a youthful male with black chin-length hair.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair yes, build my bas--- I mean, home away from home.

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair has left the game.

Temi says, "Currently, all of the duchies have their own quarter in the city, which is an area of the city that is themed after that culture"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair nods.

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes states, "They are just now getting around to the Vandagan quarter."

Temi claims, "But Vandagan never got completed due to lack of time and other committments from Kin, so Enid has taken it over now."

Temi says, "Kin already did most of it, just the finishing up stuff never got through."

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "What a trojan"

Temi states, "At the time we moved to the new city grid, a staffer took on each of the different foreign quarters. I did Vavardi quarter, Takta did Farin, Jaeela did Tubori. Charali and Hillman areas were also Takta."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes questions to a lantern-jawed blonde man, "Besides a brand of codoms?"

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes says, "Condoms even"

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes mutters about her brain and the gutter.

Temi asks, "So... player heartbeat part of the meeting now. How's RP been this week? Everyone enjoying themselves, any problems we need to address to help facilitate things?"

An unremarkable man states, "S'been fairly interesting overall. Various stuff with various people, nothing major."

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "I was saying it as like, 'what a hard worker'"

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Not 'what a condom'"

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent states, "I've had fun for the most part, though just waiting on certain gl's to log on."

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes.

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "Me too, frodo"

Temi finishes abruptly, "We're just talking player heartbeat - how RP is going"

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes says, "Kind of meh for me really, but then I have had my nephew over this week and didn't have much time to really RP."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "Rp has been great! Alphos has been trying to advertise the new lottery, insulting important people, and getting beat up."

A youthful male with black chin-length hair claims, "It's okay. A bit new still to the way things are."

Temi claims, "Not much we can do about that, I'm afraid"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair states, "Trying and find what's acceptable as far as NPCs are."

A bronze-hued young man with wide, gray eyes has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "I'm really having fun with certain things and developing my characters"

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to a bronze-hued young man with wide, gray eyes.

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "Alphos has a face you just want to punch"

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "I can't blame casimir"

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Hahaha"

Temi queries, "Okay, well, any player topics people want to discuss? Items of concern or interest?"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "Don't punch my fresh face. It's too pretty."

Temi claims, "I do have a topic to discuss if you guys don't."

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent turns into a giant ear.

Temi muses, "So, something I have been thinking about a lot lately is prison escapes and identity renames. And I was wondering about how people feel about the balance of them now?"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair claims, "I haven't played a criminal or lawful character in so long that I don't know how it works."

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes says, "I think it's a pretty good system personally, I don't know too much of the details behind renames though."

Temi says, "Still works the same as it has, but we've been seeing a lot more of them lately than successful executions and such."

A bronze-hued young man with wide, gray eyes has lost link.

Temi wonders, "But how does it feel from a player point of view?"

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent says to Temi, "Honestly, prison escapes seem to easy with the way rolls work, you can buy an escape with xp, renames seem appropriate given their cost and how limiting they are"

A bronze-hued young man with wide, gray eyes has reconnected.

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "I'm in favor of letting characters escape over killing them. Though as Justiciar I did like the glory of getting a high kill count."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes nods her head towards Temi. "I really have not had much experience with either one so really cannot comment."

Temi nods.

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes claims, "I also favor escapes over executions. It creates RP for everyone."

Aeron states, "I am fond of second chances, but it does undermine the perceived reliability of the justice system and looks bad for Knights and Reeves who have no control over how an escape roll pans out."

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "I wonder if there can be something of a prison RP thing"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair nods at a lantern-jawed blonde man.

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "So people with long sentences can RP with other lifers"

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent claims, "Honestly i don't think it creates, by having so many escapes, then a guild cannot do their job, if everyone is going to escape then what's the point of putting people in jail"

Temi asks of a lantern-jawed blonde man, "Care to elaborate on that idea?"

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Or make prison alts specifically for the roleplay"

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Being able to actually RP the dynamics of prison life"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "I like that idea."

Temi says, "We do try to avoid long term sentences because it's just not fun RP for folks, getting locked away from RP."

A bronze-hued young man with wide, gray eyes claims, "Swift execution."

Temi nods.

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "But if there was ability to make prison roleplay, you wouldn't have that problem so much"

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "But I suppose it'd be dependant on people uptaking to the idea of making prison alts"

Temi claims, "A lot of reeves and knights do seem to jump quickly to executions just to head off the possibility of escape, instead of giving it processing time."

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Like Big Bob the strangler who's inside for the rest of his life after killing sixteen women"

An unremarkable man claims, "Honestly, we need people to die now and then. It supports the grittiness of the theme, the feeling of fear and risk. And stuff."

Aeron says, "Considering that most escapes happen without a Reeve or Knight PC present, I can't blame them."

Temi states, "I'm sure if people want to make prison characters to just hang there, we could facilitate that."

Aeron says, "Reeves and Knights end up getting blamed for escapes they had no ability to prevent short of spending all their time in the tower."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair claims, "Typically swift punishment was favored over long jail sentences. It was too expensive to hold them."

Temi nods.

A lantern-jawed blonde man queries, "Did they not just feed them slops and rainwater?"

Temi questions, "How would you guys like to see escapes work? In an ideal world?"

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent claims to Temi, "QP only, no coin, but that's me personally"

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "Coin makes sense though"

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes states to Temi, "I heard a complaint once a while back that there wasn't enough RP. Mostly related to what grey-eyed said sorta, have people like orderites/knights/reeves involved."

Temi nods at a stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes.

Temi states, "The current file on how it works is captivity"

A bronze-hued young man with wide, gray eyes claims, "I'm torn on the issue. I've had criminal characters who've had to wait ver a week or two for action to be done, but I also don't want Knights and Reeves being labeled as incompetent organizations by failing to prevent escapes that they couldn't have."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "Coin is more IC appropiate than QP."
A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent questions to a lantern-jawed blonde man, "How? you're stripsearched when you get put in, so icly your coin is taken from you, you have no ic access to it, oocly we can't take the coin from you"

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes states to Temi, "But that doesn't make too much sense to me personally, I mean, you wouldn't really try to escape with someone of authority in the room."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes claims, "And there maybe some people who wait until there is not a Reeve/Knight present to make the attempt."

Temi states, "A lot do, because of the way we have to handle it."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "Like in the real world, hobbit, you promise them the money and they arrange with a somebody on the outside"

Aeron claims, "I don't know how this currently works, but subsequent escapes (after an initial successful escape and re-jailing) should be more expensive and more difficult."

Temi nods at Aeron.

Temi claims, "That makes sense."

Aeron claims, "I think the multiple successful escape attempts really smacks against people's sense of realism."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair nods at Aeron.

A lantern-jawed blonde man queries, "What is causing the problem of people being stuck in there with no RP right now? shortage of online viable characters?"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair states, "I have no comment, too new myself."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair states, "It does happen, but in a medieval-themed world it isn't likely to be tolerated."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes asks, "Like with Casimir's escape each time he was caught until he turned himself in?"

Aeron trails off, "A second chance is nice - because most of us like each other, even the bad guys - but third and fourth chances..."

Temi says, "I would definitely be willing to put in some sort of modifier on previous escape attempts for the character."

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent says, "I've played both sides of the coin on this, as a jailee and a jailor, honestly, escapes should be rpa imo"

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes asks, "Maybe if you get inprisoned, escape, get captured again then attempt another escape, your chances should be reduced?"

Temi nods at a stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes.

Aeron chuckles.

A lantern-jawed blonde man asks, "Would the escapes be less neccessary if there was RP with authorities?"

A lantern-jawed blonde man muses, "Or is it just people don't want to be in there full stop?"

Temi asks, "What do people think is the right value for coins, if they are used? Especially if it's mainly promises of coin in the bank?"

Aeron states, "I honestly assumed there was already a modifier in place and that some people were just -extremely- lucky or... something."

Temi claims, "We've had some times where a bunch of people are arrested at once, and I don't think that was so bad."

Temi claims, "But part of the issue is people just want their situation handled, know what's going to happen, etc."

A lantern-jawed blonde man queries, "That's not realistic though is it?"

Temi claims, "Well, RPability is important too, not just realism."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair states, "Well, Let's see. A Reeve is fairly well paid. I would say 10+ gold at the very lest."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "I was glued to my chair for 5 hours the other night dealing with a situation that was (to me) open-ended and possible terminal"

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes nods her head towards a lantern-jawed blonde man. "We never really know what is going to happen to us until it does."

Temi states, "Ideally, we'd love for any imprisonment and sentencing to be a great RP experience, even if it sucks ICly."

Temi states, "I definitely agree that the tension isn't something we want to lose."

Temi states, "But it's better if most of the tension is active roleplay tension instead of sitting and waiting without RP tension."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "I think prison alts could be something to explore.. maybe.. maybe as a culture rather than a feature that needs implementing"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair nods at a lantern-jawed blonde man.

Temi nods.

Kinaed steps out of your shadow. [OOC]

Kinaed waves blearily as she awakens from sleep. (OOC Emote)

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "I would gladly make a random old guy who's been in there for years and only got turned the right way up yesterday, and talks about his sore feet all the time"

Temi says, "Anyone that wants to create a permanent prison alt that understands that it isn't the duty of the authorities to provide them RP and they just log in to RP when there's someone else in there, I'm totally up for that."

Temi states, "I wouldn't mind facilitating that, noting down their details and sticking them in there."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair declares, "CooL!"

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "Okay"

Temi says to Kinaed, "We were just discussing prison escapes and renames and the current balance of those. They think it might be nice to have more prison RP, maybe with prison alts."

Temi gives a detailed human heart molded out of solid chocolate to Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair says, "I like that idea."

An unremarkable man claims to a lantern-jawed blonde man, "Make him absolutely annoying. Yes. And when it gets unbearable, you flash 'policy suicide' in front of the new prisoner. No easy way out. Muahaha."

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "Haha"

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "A six paragraph long emote about him using the potty in the corner of the cell"

A lantern-jawed blonde man asks, "Bet you wish you didn't steal that purse, eh? eh?"

A lantern-jawed blonde man lets other people talk for a while

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair remembers to hang prisoners upside down when they want to pee.

Temi queries to Kinaed, "Any updates or discussions you want to give?"

Kinaed claims, "No, sorry. Only this is an hour earlier than I was expecting, so I think the daylight savings things bit me."

Temi nods.

Kinaed states, "It's usually 8am my time, it just turned 8am my time."

Temi wonders, "We going to shift times again to match a new daylight savings?"

Kinaed claims, "Sorry, folks."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Going to have to, I can't make it much earlier than this."

Kinaed questions, "Next week, 1 hour later than now?"

A lantern-jawed blonde man asks, "Are you in australia?"

Kinaed nods at a lantern-jawed blonde man.

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "I'm a POM"

Kinaed smiles at a lantern-jawed blonde man.

Kinaed claims, "We've got a couple of people in Britain too. Catch up after."

Temi questions, "Well, anything else anyone wants to go over today before we end up calling it?"

Kinaed thinks.

Kinaed states, "Only did want to add Kudos to the agenda."

Kinaed claims, "Give people the opportunity to say thanks to people who have driven RP and been particularly active - so thanks for that if you've done it."

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes questions, "What kind of Kudos?"

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair wanders into the vicinity. [login]

Temi states, "That's a good idea."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

A lantern-jawed blonde man wonders, "Recommmend?"

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair says OOCly, ">_< Hedgehog ate the power cord to the router >_>"

Kinaed states to a short brown haired female with emerald eyes, "If there's anyone you'd like to share your appreciation with."

Kinaed states, "Please use that where appropriate."

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "I quite like that system."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "And the way you set it up means you don't feel obliged to rec someone back"

Kinaed questions to a lithe female with a copious amount of red hair, "I think your hedgehog is a menace. Doesn't he wee on everything too?"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair declares, "Oh!"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair says, "Mmm... Hedgehog Goulash."

Temi states, "Yeah, I really love how the recommend system has ended up orking."

A youthful male with black chin-length hair states, "I think people here have been wonderful with the roleplay and inclusiveness. I wanna thank ya all."

A youthful male with black chin-length hair hugs.

Kinaed beams at a youthful male with black chin-length hair.

Kinaed says, "Okay, we're over time, sorry about stumbling in late and prolonging the meeting."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair says, "No lol He escaped his cage earlier today, and we couldn't find him. I am just glad we finally did find him >_<"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair claims, "Fashionably late."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "It is something I keep repeating, that characters here are generally CHARACTERS and not personas of people in a chat environment like other games"

Kinaed nods at a lithe female with a copious amount of red hair.

Kinaed fluffs her mane for fashion.

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "I like that, flat and samey characters drive me mad"

Temi nods in agreement with a lantern-jawed blonde man.

Temi claims, "Yeah, we have a great playerbase for creating lots of real characters."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair claims, "None of my alts are a like >_<"

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "In PRPI which I came from, there was a lot 'muscular hulking giant guy' or 'bland looking nice friendly guy with a funny accent'"

A lantern-jawed blonde man claims, "Much better here"

Kinaed isn't familiar with PRPI?

Kinaed states to a lantern-jawed blonde man, "Very glad to hear you're enjoying the game. :)"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair muses, "Role Play Intensive?"

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair says, "Also! A friend of mine started playing so be super nice to him! His last mud was..... bad. "

A youthful male with black chin-length hair states, "No idea about the P."

Kinaed states to a lantern-jawed blonde man, "Probably ought to talk off-line."

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "Yeah"

Kinaed questions to a lithe female with a copious amount of red hair, "Aren't we always super nice, even when we're burning them?"

A youthful male with black chin-length hair claims, "I came here because someone from a pretty uh. Rough MUD invited me."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair says, "Well, y'all are. I am mean icly, and I feel bad for it sometimes. I am all like, I am going to crush your skull in, I am sorry :("

Temi claims, "We love having some mean folks ICly to help drive conflict."

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair nods at Temi.

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent starts the worlds first insurance agency.

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair states, "People are way too nice, IMHO>"

Kinaed still likes teasing a lithe female with a copious amount of red hair about the time he PKed her.

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "Sometimes, yeah"

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair claims, "Don't be afraid to piss people off."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair cries.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair claims, "Being nice publically sometimes doesn't mean they won't shove a dagger in your back when you're looking away."

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair says, "I am still sorry, and still feel bad. "

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "I have love for the people willing to be evil without going on a murder spree, or antisocial, unfriendly, etc"

A stocky Vandagan man with light blue eyes claims, "Please piss people off, I love anger RP when it comes."

Kinaed pouties. Every seen a horse pout?

Temi giggles at Kinaed.

A lithe female with a copious amount of red hair vowed never to go on a killing spree again......

A hobbit-like man of lithmorran descent never actually looked at kin before >.>

A youthful male with black chin-length hair states, "I ain't seen an elephant fly. So no horse poutings."

A lantern-jawed blonde man says, "That sounds like a tagline to a 90s action film"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, Temi, let's put people back."

A lantern-jawed blonde man states, "BIG BAD RED"

Temi nods in agreement.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair declaims, "NO!"

Temi states, "Sounds like a plan."

Kinaed 's mane blows in the wind.

A youthful male with black chin-length hair escapes.

A short brown haired female with emerald eyes has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

Temi has transferred you.
-- player of Jules and others

Applesauce

Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 pm

I have wanted to make a "permajail" char for ages, just never got around to asking about feasibility... If that can be supported by the authorities/imms I would be glad to be in jail =P

I like the recent changes to escape attempts, I think a lot of time people don't realize the balance of what it truly takes to process a prisoner. Yes, you want jail RP, but in most cases processing you requires RP with other people OUTSIDE jail, meaning interviewing/questioning witnesses, known associates, etc. So the more jail RP you get, the longer you have to wait in jail because that external RP still has to happen. Sometimes the fastest way out of prison is to NOT get roleplay. Until all the info's gathered, of course.

That said, having a few people make "repeat offenders" or "life sentence" chars would solve the problem from a couple directions. The jailed PC would not be deprived of RP, and the authorities could go investigate without misunderstood accusations of "ignoring" prisoners. Shorter sentences and more RP sounds like a big win.

Leech

Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:04 am

Alternatively, and this is something I always push for on a whole, we could have more staffers devoted to possessing/making NPCs to roleplay with characters in situations like that. Or when you're in a bar. Or when you're taking a bath in a public bathhouse. Whenever, really.
Player of: Alexander ab Courtland

Temi

Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:19 pm

While there's nothing wrong with a policy of it being staff's job to enact NPCs and provide RP, it's one we've made a conscious decision not to move towards. For the most part, the burden of creating RP falls on our players, and staff are here to facilitate an environment that is great for doing so. So unless we take a complete turnaround on that policy, you're probably out of luck, Leech. Plan is for it to remain a more special thing which needs purchased for RPA when it is needed.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 am

I can confirm that we're happy to let people create long-term prison alts to RP with players thrown in prison.

• Information