Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Kinaed muses, "Today's Agenda:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Does anyone have anything they wish to add to the agenda to make sure we talk about their topic today?"

Azarial claims, "Might be the 81st logged meeting."

Karrina states, "Keyword is 'logged'"

Kinaed claims to Samantha, "Well, that's the number of logs on the forums. We had a few more when they first started that weren't logged."

Kinaed nods at Karrina.

Samantha nods to Kinaed "Well that makes more sense... just honestly it 'feels' like it's been so many more

Kinaed nods at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

Kinaed claims, "That nod was to Samantha. And yes, I think we've definitely had more because I don't think we've missed a week and have been doing this for about two years."

Kinaed wonders, "I'm guessing no one has a personal topic to raise?"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes claims to Kinaed, "Ok, sure. I have some questions about archery"

Kinaed says, "Okay, I'll kick off Staff Updates. I didn't do much last week, and I probably won't do much this week, BUT I am going to grab as many staff as I can after OOC Chat today to test out the changes on the Change Board (we're backed up), to ensure they're tested, working, and documented properly."

Kinaed states to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "Absolutely, I'll tap you when we get to player topics then."

Kinaed claims, "The big thing on my desk is to get the Roles Spec to Azarial as soon as I can, but work has gone crazy IRL, and I've been working consistently from 8am to 8pm the last week or so."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, that's me. Azarial, you're up."

Samantha does the math "There are generally, on average 52 saturdays in a year, so if we guestimate that we have been doing this for exactly a year, we should at least be up to 100... so makes sense that we are currently at the number of 'logged' meetings we are

Takta says, "(We DID miss weeks early on.)"

Azarial states, "Some more bugs, mostly. still gteting over that cold anc ctaching up on neglected chores"

Azarial states, "Trying to get to the reload command for archery for in combat reloads, but not sure if I will get that today or not."

Samantha glances at Azarial "That must be a nasty cold to be lasting this long."

Azarial claims, "Yeah. at one point I dragged the kids over, dumped them on the grandparents, and spent the day asleep."

Azarial states, "Nice fever to go with it, etc, etc."

Kinaed comforts Azarial.

Azarial states, "Certainly was not one of the nicer colds I;ve had."

A cinnamon-skinned, black-haired lass is idle.

Siva has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says to Takta, "You're up. :)"

Takta declaims, "Okay!"

Takta says, "Combat testing and archery galore - that's in, play with it, have fun. *grin*"

A cinnamon-skinned, black-haired lass is no longer idle.
A cinnamon-skinned, black-haired lass has returned from AFK.

Takta says, "I took a few long-standing items off my board, mostly mobprog projects that had been sitting around for a while, and pushed through another 15-odd recipe chunk of woodworking. I still hope to make it live for April 1st, but uh... we'll have to see."

Kinaed asks, "About how many are outstanding and how many are done?"

Kinaed states, "With woodworking recipes, that is."

Takta states, "87 are completely done, 83 partially completed/outstanding."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Iain is idle.

Takta claims, "Woodworking is... huge."

Iain is no longer idle.
Iain has returned from AFK.

Kinaed wonders to Takta, "Anything else to add?"

Takta claims, "That's about it! Oh, we've done testing on throwing, some final refinements and it should be in soon."

Kinaed smiles.

Samantha is somewhat amazed that there is that much... stuff to be made. Is it alot of specific stuff instead of generic items that could be used for multiple things?

Takta states, "Just think how many things are made of wood."

Takta claims, "Also, most items have four forms: common wood, common decorated wood, exotic wood, and exotic decorated wood."

Azarial states, "Woodworking has always been a larger craft"

Takta states, "So that it doesn't cost you the same to make a chair out of pine vs. gold-inlaid ebony."

Siva claims, "Pretty smart"

Samantha nods to Takta "That would make alot more sense, I wasn't aware of the four forms. That could certainly add up."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, that concludes our Staff Updates for today. Any further questions, friends?"

Samantha queries, "I have one. Does Archery have stat requirements? Since archer was a large part of these updates"

Kinaed wonders, "If there's nothing further, it's time for the Player Heartbeat - how has RP been this last week, folks? How are you feeling about playing the game?"

Kinaed states to an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion, "Oh, let me check."

Azarial says, "Atm, no"

Kinaed states, "It probably should have a minimum strength requirement of 50, which I'll set right now."

Karrina nods at Kinaed.

Karrina claims, "That sounds about right."

Samantha nods to Azarial and glances to Kinaed "Wouldn't dexterity make more sense?"

Kinaed states, "No, that's a DnD convention, but really using a bow properly requires strength."

Lando is idle.

Siva nods at Kinaed.

Anthony nods to Kinaed

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes trails off, "Things are going fine regarding gameplay. And yes, you would think dex would be more important... you can always tailor the bow pull to individual strength"

Samantha has never played DnD so had no idea.

Takta states, "But if your strength is below 50 you probably can't even draw a big enough bow to legitimately hurt anything."

Takta states, "I can't even draw a 50 pound bow IRL."

Kinaed claims, "I don't see dex as being all that important. Most people shooting bows tend to do it from a stationary position. Aim is important, but aim != dex."

Lando is no longer idle.

Azarial claims, "I suspect they did that so that a strength fighter dind;t get all of the neat stuff in the games"

Samantha says, "However on the topic of rp... It has been rather interesting this week. Few and far between, but what rp there was was very good, if at times a bit lengthy"

Karrina claims, "It is being able to keep your muscles from fatiguing too fast by holding one position."

Temi skips in down a rainbow, which sparkles away behind her. [OOC]

Kinaed says, "Seriously, the biggest physical barrier to shooting a bow is strength. Compound bows with wheels and pulleys like we have today weren't the norm back then."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Karrina grins at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

Karrina grins at Samantha.

Hunapo agrees with Kinaed.

Temi states, "Even those compound ones.. my husband had to train to pull back a hunting weight one."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi claims, "Hi, by the way."

Takta grins at Temi.

Samantha grins to Karrina "Wasn't actually referencing that rp in question... was referencing a scene that I had earlier this week that lasted about 6 hours straight."

Karrina states to Samantha, "Like the one we had earlier in the week."

Siva states, "They're actually a hell of a lot heavier than you'd think"

Kinaed grins at Temi.

Siva claims, "Too"

An unremarkable woman states, "On the player heartbeat side, I've been having something of a dry run lately. I'm not sure why."

An unremarkable woman claims, "Most of what I've gotten involved in has simply been small talk."

Iain states, "RP has been fine, more or less catch as catch can. I forget how much time a good scene can take >.>"

Iain nods to Temi. "Mostly small talk here too. I have a few things brewing under the surface, but it all has yet to actually morph into coherent plots

Karrina nods her head in agreement with Iain. "Oh, yeah. especially if you are needing to get to bed since you have to get up early"

Samantha smirks to Iain "When you get a good scene, it's amazing how time can fly by."

Kinaed declares, "Oh!"

Siva claims, "Same here. catch as catch can mostly. but it's been a weird week, but i agree with iain. mostly under the surface. it's picked up a bit these last few days though"

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion hasn't RPed this week.

Samantha wonders, "Oh?"

Kinaed trails off, "I'm going to be updating help steal, but..."

An unremarkable woman claims, "Definitely. I guess I'm so used to being in some kind of sinister plot that everything having been sorted out is... vanilla. :3"

Samantha listens intently with intrigue

Anthony says, "Yeah. Catch as I can here. Been out of town a lot recently"

Kinaed states, "Guys, if you do something that will cause a red alert to go up, but don't want to be pinged as responsible, please contact the staff and ask us to disseminate what happened. For example, we had a child kidnapped last week and no one heard or found out about it for awhile even though if that had actually happened, a major alarm probably would have gone up."

Kinaed claims, "I don't think anyone was maliciously trying to avoid sending up a rightful alert, in fact I think the person who perpetrated the crime was disappointed no one immediately caught on. Sadly, some of our systems fail to put out alerts properly, so please ask staff to act as an intermediary for you to get the word out when hot stuff is coming off the press."

Samantha arches a brow "Wait... I'm slightly confused. So basically if we are committing a crime that doesn't send out an alert right? Like the kidnapping since that isn't a coded thing?

Kinaed asks, "As for those who are experiencing nothing more than small chat - can other people make an effort to think of some plot reason to go poke those players?"

Karrina nods at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

Karrina nods at Samantha.

Temi says, "If something should become quickly obvious realistically, except code doesn't make it obvious unless you happen to stop by a certain room you would ICly go by ten times a day, but done't.."

Kinaed says to an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion, "Some crimes might, some might not. If you think someone absolutely, definitely would find out about your break-in (for example, there are guards on premise), please let the staff know so we can alert the homeowner."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Siva states, "There's no amber alert in the time period, but a kid being napped should definitely have raised some trouble pretty quick"

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, this was an unusual case."

Kinaed states, "It wouldn't have auto sent up any alarms."

An unremarkable woman trails off, "Huh. Someone left this kid laying around. I'm just gonna....."

Samantha shrugs to Siva "Eh we can pop out another one... Nature happens." smirks devilishly

Kinaed claims, "But definitely the kid would have been missed."

Kinaed claims, "Anyway, just raising that you can use staff as an intermediary, and please do if it's appropriate."

Temi says, "I think everyone did everything by the book, but the book failed us a bit, so we want to improve that."

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Samantha would likely be the medieval parent who lets their kid play in the woods with all the animals and what not...

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed questions to Temi, "Did you want to give your update real quick for this week before we move on?"

Temi pontificates, "Yep!"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes says, "That medieval kid would like be in the fields with head bowed tending to the crops with his parents from sun up to sundown "

Temi claims, "My main project this week was redoing the plot helpfiles"

Kinaed nods at a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes.

Temi states, "Well, plot helpfile that is now plot helpfiles."

Kinaed grins.

An unremarkable woman says, "And in his free time poke sleeping bears."

Temi says, "I've split them up some to help it be less overwhelming."

Takta says, "Ooh, wow, those are nice."

Temi claims, "If you were previously a bit uncertain of what's up with plots and what do I do... please do me the favor of looking over help plots and the seealsos again, and let me know if we're still missing any spots of confusion."

Temi says, "A lot of the content is the same."

Kinaed queries, "Does anyone have any questions about plots right now, or feel uncomfortable with the system?"

Iain says, "Thank you for this. I went to try and figure it out on the old system and was totally overwelmed"

An unremarkable woman claims, "Nice work, Temi :)"

Samantha whispers to Temi "Also don't forget that you've been busy being awesome, that's like a full-time job is it not?"

Temi states, "We can say that's it. And not been busy chasing puppies and doing real work."

Temi grins.

Kinaed grins.

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes trails off, "After some explanation on the forum I'm understanding what to do now... it was more a question of confusing syntax and commands that weren't working like the others to get into the editor"

Kinaed claims to Temi, "Thanks for that, Temi."

Kinaed queries to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "Is that resolved yet?"

Temi nods at a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes.

Temi says, "I re-used some of my answer to that"

Siva still has trouble knowing WHEN to do a plot advance, but I am probably going to get a lot of practice on that...

Kinaed says, "I'd encourage players to let us know where the syntax isn't working or is confusing, btw."

Temi says, "Plus adding the keywords to use them"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes states, "It is for me. I was able to edit my plot advance accordingly "

Kinaed nods at a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes.

Temi says to Siva, "I may be able to add more on that too."

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "Right now, the best time to do a plot advance is:

- After you have RPed about something, and
- When you expect RP to cause an environmental response"

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Kinaed claims, "This is particularly true if it's related to a Plot Header topic."

Kinaed states, "So if a plot is going on, and you RP with Joe about it - and it might mean some sort of impact on the game environment, for example southsiders might riot - tell the staff so we can make the Southsiders riot, for example."

Kinaed states, "Or if you're writing a letter to the Cardinal of Farin and want a response... plot advance."

Siva says, "Oh okay. thanks"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes asks, "So, to stop the plot listing from turning into a personal play by post game you would want to limit what you advance based on staff created plot headers?"

Kinaed says, "If the plot is in response to a Plot Header, it's free. No RPA costs associated. If it's not related to a plot running, you may pay RPA."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Temi claims, "If it's one of the first few investigations for your guild in a week, in an area that is theirs, also free."

Kinaed claims to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "We limit that by RPA costs."

Takta says to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "It doesn't have to be re: a plot header."

Azarial has transferred Kaiden. [OOC]

Takta claims, "But you don't have to plot advance EVERYTHING you do - only things that'd be significant to the game world."

Takta has gone AFK.

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes asks, "Ah, got it... is there an rpa cost chart that fluctuates based on the extent of what you want to do?"

Kinaed claims, "The same for guild RPA in general, provided the city metrics support that your guild has the strength to enact something according to the City Report."

Temi claims, "We also encourage players to RP out anything that they advance that doesn't require actual staff inteverntion ahead of time."

Temi claims to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "It's generally 10, up to me to modify that if it's getting big or involves multiple things"

Kinaed states, "Yes - RPA in general does not replace RP. If you can do something through other players that you're trying to do with RPA, staff will direct you to go through other players."

Temi states, "Sometimes I'll give a discount too, but you'll always be happier if you go in assuming full price of 10."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes says, "Cool"

Siva is there a way to find out if it's going to cost rpa to begin with? i hate to belligerent about it, but i'm not spending 10 qp unless i know it's going to be a major impact

Kinaed muses, "Okay... my favorite part of the meeting - Player Topics! Mhorde, did you have further questions about archery?"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes says, "Are there any plans for something like padded arrows to pool archery during a spar? At 25 silver for a training room and 40 silver per 20 arrows its going to start becoming expensive to train it, especially when all your arrows go poof after the trainer kicks you out of the room. Im sure that would work extremely well for woodworkers when it goes live but its not trained like melee skills."

Kinaed says to Siva, "I'd just ask, but generally speaking it's pretty self explanatory - it'll cost 10 QP unless you have a Plot Header or Free Guild RPA slot."

Siva queries, "How do i know it's got a plot header? the plot list is seperate from the headers"

Kinaed says to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "I'm not sure that we've thought that far ahead."

Azarial claims, "Working on the old archery taret shooting for both."

Kinaed states, "Type 'plot header list' - they also show in the login sequence."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes claims to Azarial, "Cool, that would work for me:)"

Kinaed queries to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes, "Does that cover your queries? :)"

Siva questions, "Okay. i see seeking refuge on plot header list and then a whole slew under plot list. how do i know that "sewer assessment" relates to that or not?"

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion has gone AFK.

Kaiden queries, "Can you pull arrows out of your enemy or once they are shot they are gone?"

Kinaed states, "You can check open plots with 'plot review #' - if they're related to a Plot Header, it should be marked out."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes asks, "Perhaps dif tiers of archery targets tucked into one of the trades and they could degrade when hit?"

An unremarkable woman wonders, "Question on code: Does Etherpool fail if a person is whoinvis?"

Anthony says, "I don't think so? From what I remember. I havn't used it in a long time"

Kinaed claims, "I don't think it will fail if a person is whoinvis, since being whoinvis is OOC."

Samantha raises hand "I actually have a archery related question after kaiden's is answered."

Kinaed states, "But we'll take an action item to check that and make sure."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes claims to Kaiden, "The arrows go into your targets inventory when they get hit and or can be pulled from a corpse"

Azarial states, "They are in the corpse if you kill them."

Siva muses, "I'm sorry, this just doesn't make sense to me. how can it be in a plot list if it's not related to a plot automatically?"

An unremarkable woman claims, "Alright. Asking because technically it would allow someone to see if that person is online, whoinvis or not. Contrary to that, it also prevents some spells from affecting people."

Azarial trails off, "Otherwise...they can run off wiht your arrows"

Azarial claims, "Plots may not always have a header to relate back to."

An unremarkable woman claims, "-If- that's how it works. *ponder*"

Kinaed says to an unremarkable woman, "I'd have to have a look to see if it plays nicely with whoinvis."

Kinaed states to Siva, "Players have to proactively assign their plot to a Plot Header - which most will do in order to avoid RPA charges if it applies."

Kinaed states, "When you review a plot advance, it will say which Plot Header it links with, if it is linked."

Kaiden states, "SO many changes taking place. Its nice to see."

Samantha claims, "My question is, does archery have a defense assigned to counter it, like most other weapons have? I mean block, dodge and footwork all seem like they could work against arrows on some level."

Azarial says, "It does; i don;t recall which one"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes states, "Parry is probably the defense that isn't a counter to archery"

An unremarkable woman states, "I'd have a great time slicing an arrow in two if it were, though."

Siva queries, "But that leads right back to my question: HOW do i know something is related to a plot or not if i'm the one that thinks there might need to be a plot advance? HOW do i know to link it?"

Kinaed claims, "You need to be aware of the plots that are running by looking at them when you log in or checking them when writing up your plot advance."

Kinaed says, "You would type 'plot header list' and check out what's open. If what you're doing relates to that, you'll probably know."

Azarial says, "Plot header list will show which headers are active and running"

Kinaed claims, "There are possibly situations were you might not know, but it's unliekly."

Kinaed says, "And even if you don't know, staff will know."

Kinaed claims, "There's usually only one or two plots open at once."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes claims, "Footwork and block are the ones that read like the likely defenses against archery dodge reads like the counter to close quarters fighting such as dagger and unarmed. "

Kinaed says, "I'd have to check which one - but I think it's actually block."

Kinaed claims, "Ie, a shield."

Kinaed says, "I can't remember, though, like Az."

Anthony has lost link.

Kinaed says, "So... 10 more minutes."

Samantha eyes light up "Oh! I remember a question relating to archery that was asked on the knights channel... Does archery work on horseback?"

Kinaed queries, "Cards Against Humanity, anyone?"

Azarial states, "Should work"

Kinaed states to Samantha, "I think so."

Azarial claims, "I don;t recall any code preventing use on horseback"

Samantha nods "Good to know, I will try to let the person know who originally asked it."

Kinaed states, "Charge might not work mounted though - something to test."

Kinaed nods at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

Azarial wonders, "What is cards against humanity? >_>"

An unremarkable woman claims, "Kinaed, I could go for some Cards Against Humanity right now."
Kinaed claims to Azarial, "A joke - party game."

Kaiden queries, "An amazing drunk game? "

Azarial states, "Ahh"

Karrina says to Azarial, "Think Apples to Apples but with a serious twisted and messed up sense of humor."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes says, "Defeats the purpose of being mounted in combat if charge won't work"

Samantha eyes go wide at Azarial "I'm surprised you have no idea... it seems like something that would be right up your alley."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "I think you'd probably like it. You should look it up."

Azarial claims, "Not familiar with that one either. funny enough, I don;t party."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, with five minutes to go - has everyone's questions been answered?"

Karrina nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed queries, "Anyone want to bring anything else up to the forum? :)"

Azarial pontificates, "Grab a cookie!"

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes states, "Yes, if archery isn't working on a mount please fix:)"

Kinaed smiles.

Samantha ponders "Not really a question... but today I learned that Vavard is way more south than I realized, and that Vandago is far larger than I imagined, and not a penisula."

Kinaed says, "I think it works. Will look at charge."

Kinaed grins at Samantha.

Kaiden claims, "Il be sending out my farewell today/tomorrow time era. Its been a great time with everyone."

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes wonders, "Is there a graphical world map?"

Kinaed states, "I saw your typos on some of the historical help files - thank you for bringing those things to our attention."

Samantha nods to a pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes "Help map of lithmore."

Iris blinks into existence. [OOC]

Iain says, "Help map of kingdom, I think"

Kinaed asks of Kaiden, "Leaving?"

Iris declares, "HI I'M HERE!"

Iris says, "The party can start."

Siva states, "Hi"

Iain waves to Iris!

Lando hugs Iris.

Kinaed states to Iris, "We're wrapping up in 3 minutes."

Kaiden nods at Kinaed.

A pallid, wide shouldered lad with gray eyes declaims, "AH, nice!"

Samantha trails off, "Plus help map of kingdom as well... and your welcome kinaed, I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up till now"

Kinaed questions to Kaiden, "Oh... did something happen?"

Iris claims to Kinaed, "Figured as much. =P Had to stay hecka late at work, doing stupid paperwork."

Kaiden says to Kinaed, "Deployment."

Kinaed states to Samantha, "I think people sometimes avoid the big stuff."

Kinaed hugs Kaiden.

Kinaed claims to Kaiden, "Be safe, come back."

Samantha grimaces at Iris "Gosh, freakin work and all the work that goes with it." Glances at Kaiden "Can't really say I've gotten to rp with you much, but I do wish you luck."

Kaiden states, "Oh yeah im gonna go wander darwin and Perth drunk. :D"

Kinaed queries to Iris, "Did you have a quick staff update to provide everyone in ... two minutes?"

Kinaed states to Kaiden, "If you make it to the Melbourne area, look me up."

An unremarkable woman gets a large cookie archery target.

Samantha gets a large cookie archery target.

Iris states, "Plot stuff. Boom. It's getting fun; I've been lazy and out doing real world stuff, but I'm trying to really push for a conclusion within a week. Some of you who participated are getting cool secret background information (people who the Daravi ended up liking, especially). If you want to get involved, find a way via players who are already involved (Knights, Order, Reeves mostly) or contact me or plot advance."

Iris claims, "The conclusion/finale will be world-changing and have tons of stuff for EVERYONE to do/get involved in."

Kinaed claims, "If you're uncomfortable or not sure how to get involved, a tell to Iris will definitely help."

Iris says, "Also, trying to railroad people less. Making difficult plots is a habit I carry over from DMing."

Samantha ponders "Just how world changing?"

Iris claims to Samantha, "That's confidential. ;)"

Kaiden questions, "Do i get to go set them all ablaze? :D jk"

Kinaed claims, "We're just going with the premise discussed on the OOC Chat that people's actions should have lasting consequences."

Kinaed says, "So rather than 'big plot complete, nothing changed' - what players do will shape the world."

Karrina nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed claims, "So it's a bit hard to be completely transparent because players sort of have to input."

Iris states to Samantha, "Rest assured that we've done a survey, and I've done at least several personal surveys of my own: that change will reflect, hopefully, what will be most entertaining for the Pbase, based on the surveys and player commentary."

Kinaed states, "Though we do have a few possible overarching brush-strokes of what could happen."

Siva is now the cardinal, isn't sure whether to cry or giggle evilly.

Kinaed states, "Okay, that puts us at 9am my time... which is wrap-up time."

Kinaed asks, "Any last minute thoughts or comments before I shove everyone off?"

Hunapo says to Siva, "Weep. Weep openly and strongly"

Samantha nods "I'll admit that when I hear the words 'World changing' I do get a bit... paranoid. But then again I imagine my definition of world-changing is far larger scale than most others

Temi states, "Don't worry, I don't intend to let anything change just to change"

Siva exclaims, "Awesome temi. later!"

Siva stands up.

Siva begins to descend.

Temi says, "But merely that we're going to be open to things which are bigger and have real effects from what players do, and some more major plots"

An unremarkable woman muses, "What does a guy need to do to destroy a 1-room building?"

Siva leaves down.

Kinaed states to an unremarkable woman, "Request Board or raise a plot advance."

Anthony has reconnected.

Samantha makes a note to bring up something along that line next week

An unremarkable woman asks, "I'm assuming a battle between mages can trash a place?"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, everyone - thanks for coming! Have a great week. Please remember to try to include those players who were having slow RP this week into your plots."

Kinaed waves.

Kinaed nods at an unremarkable woman.

Temi says, "We do have a high bar on destroying rooms though, because they provide places for RP and take builder time and effort."
Lurks the Forums

Tremere

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:45 pm

I like the idea of re-utilizing the archery butts for archery practice for regaining your lost arrows. It would give the items that is sitting there in the craft list for woodworkers something to do.

• Information